Site news

Cake Sale success!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Cake Sale success!
by Mandy Porrett - Friday, 7 October 2011, 6:09 PM

Thank you to everybody that supported the Pre-school Cake Sale yesterday. As a result of your generosity Pre-school now have 320€ to spend. They have already decided to use it towards a trip to Kids Fantasyland, which I am sure they will really enjoy. I am sorry that I wasn’t able to be in the playground to share the experience, but hope that soon I will be outside at the end of the day again.

I am sure that you will have noticed the display boards across the school filling up. The children have been working very hard to produce high quality work to display and their teachers have spent a long time ensuring that the work looks beautiful too. Please come in and look at each of the displays I know that the children will be more than happy to share their work with you.

Yesterday Class 3 went to see the Bouglione Circus. If you visit their class website you can see photographs of their experience. In the Computer section you can see the comic strips of the IPC Personal Goals that Class 7 created using the iPads they were lucky enough to have access to a couple of weeks ago. I know that the teachers have been putting interesting and useful links onto their sites, so please let your child(ren) show you them, there is lots to learn and lots of fun to be had.

The PTA would like to remind you that if you have not yet returned your forms with your entrance fee for the Halloween/Firework party you must do so on Monday. After that if there are any spare places they will sold on a first come first served basis.

There is a PTA Meeting on Thursday 13th at 09.00 am. everybody is welcome to attend to help with the plans for the party. If you have already volunteered to help thank you very much but if you haven’t yet got around to volunteering please try to do so. Teachers will also be asking for your help with running their class stalls next week. If we all help the party will run smoothly and be fun for everyone. Thank you for your support.

For those of you that have been waiting for it the Student Directory will be posted on the website on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Have a good weekend, and don’t forget to start thinking about your Halloween costumes.

Best Wishes

Mandy Porrett