Site news

Winter Concert & no Garderie on Wednesday afternoon.

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Winter Concert & no Garderie on Wednesday afternoon.
by Mandy Porrett - Monday, 19 December 2011, 4:51 PM

It’s hard to believe that there is only one more sleep until the Winter Concert.

Our rehearsal in the theatre today went well and the children are ready to share their pieces with you tomorrow. If you look on the Pictures of School Events part of the website you will find some photographs of the rehearsal. Look at these for a taste of what is to come.

Please remember to bring your entrance tickets with you tomorrow, we will start promptly at 10.30 am, so please ensure that you arrive on time, or you will miss some of the fun. If you intend taking your child at the end of the concert, rather than them returning to school, please ensure you tell their class teacher before you leave. Thank you.

Tomorrow is also the last chance to order a DVD of the Winter Concert. Please send in your form and money tomorrow morning or you will miss this opportunity.

I would like to remind you that as Wednesday is the last day of term there will not be a Wednesday afternoon Garderie on 21st December. All children will need to be collected at 12.30.

If you would like to take your Christmas tree decoration before you leave for the holiday please feel free to do so. If not it will be returned to you in January.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, and hope that you will enjoy the concert, I am sure the children will.

Mandy Porrett