Site news

Thank you.

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Thank you.
by Mandy Porrett - Thursday, 9 February 2012, 4:37 PM

I would like to say a huge thank you to everybody that helped make today’s International Day such a fantastic day.

The children thoroughly enjoyed all of the activities they were involved in and are very keen to go and visit the countries they have learnt about. Thank you to all of you that gave up your time to come in and talk to and share your skills with us. Also thank you to all the staff that worked so hard to make the day successful, and particularly the International Day Team for organising the whole event.

The amount of food that was sent in for the International Lunch was staggering and was only beaten by how much was consumed! I don’t think that there will be very many hungry people leaving BEPS today. Thank you for your generosity and the time and effort you put into preparing the dishes, it was greatly appreciated. Unfortunately lunchtime tomorrow wont be half as exciting.

I am sure that your child(ren) will be happy to share their experiences of the day with you and that Oscar will share the photographs as soon as possible.

Tomorrow is back to being a regular Friday. Please remember that there is PE and the children will need to wear their PE kits and make sure they bring their PE shoes with them.

Tomorrow is also the deadline for replying to the PTA’s invitation to the wine evening at the Winery in Place Brugmann. This will take place on Thursday 16th February at 20.30. The cost is 25€ and the money should be sent to Jenny-Ruth. It is always a great evening and a good way to meet new people, try and come along if you can.

Thank you for your continued support.

Mandy Porrett