Site news

International Day photographs & Class 4 Cake Sale

Picture of Mandy Porrett
International Day photographs & Class 4 Cake Sale
by Mandy Porrett - Monday, 13 February 2012, 11:28 AM

Oscar has put the photographs from International Day on the website and he sends you the following message:

International Day was a fantastic experience and I am happy to share with you the visual evidence of this event. Please log into the "pictures section" of the website to take a look at the photos and small video snippets of some of the activities.

I have organised the pictures according to the country of the activity. I hope that in this way it will be easier for your child to recall the activity and to share their experiences with you. As we know that learning occurs when we remember and verbalise our experiences please find a time to look at the pictures with your child. I am very confident that they will be very eager to share their learning with you.

Thank you very much for looking at the photographs and videos and, a big thank you to the parents and teachers that contributed to make this event such a success.

Warmest regards,
Oscar

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that on Thursday (16th February) Class 4 will be holding their Cake Sale. As they are small classes they will appreciate as much support as possible to ensure that they have plenty of cakes to sell. Please bring your contributions of cakes and cookies on Thursday morning; as usual they can be left in my office. Also remember to bring your 1€ coins to spend. All the money raised will be given to Class 4 and I am sure they will inform us of now they will spend it. Thank you for continuing to support our cake sales.

It seems as though we may actually manage to stay out of the negative numbers on the temperature front this week, which is certainly good news.

Mandy Porrett