Site news

PTA Meeting and Book Fair

Picture of Mandy Porrett
PTA Meeting and Book Fair
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 4:00 PM

Tomorrow (Thursday 8th March) the PTA are holding a meeting at 9.00 am. This will be to discuss the Summer Fair and other new projects. It will take place in my room, so please join us if you can.

The Book Fair is also in school tomorrow. Each class will visit the Book Fair with their teacher and so your child(ren) might like to bring some money to spend. The fair will be open from 09.00 – 17.00 and we will be very happy to see you during that time. It will be in Class 7 as usual, so please come and browse. There will be plenty of books to choose from.

The children have been participating in the World Maths Day online challenges today and have been having great fun competing with children from across the world. They have also been gathering information from around the school, which they will be displaying using a variety of information gathering formats. Lion’s Den have been counting toilets, Class 3G counting stairs and Class 6 delving into nationalities. Lots of other areas have been covered too, I will tell you more on Friday.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

Mandy Porrett