Site news

Student Led Conferences and Parent/Teacher Consultations

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Student Led Conferences and Parent/Teacher Consultations
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 12:19 PM

Thank you to everybody that attended our Student Led Conferences yesterday. I hope that you enjoyed them as much as the children enjoyed preparing for them. I am sure that you will agree they are worth all the hard work that teachers put into them.

I would also like to say thank you to all of the children that were in the attic during their brother’s and sister’s meetings. Their behaviour was perfect and it was a pleasure to see them playing together so well. The older children read to and played with the younger children and they all shared their personal games and toys in a really considerate way. Well done.

Following the Student Led Conferences we would like to give you the opportunity to meet with your child’s Class teacher and their French and/or English teacher. These meetings will take place after school next Tuesday (27th March). If you have not yet completed and signed a form regarding these appointments, please can you do so and return it to school tomorrow (Thursday) so that we will be able to send appointments home on Friday.

Thank you for your support.

Mandy Porrett