Site news

Back safe and sound. Fun Club and Garderie

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Back safe and sound. Fun Club and Garderie
by Mandy Porrett - Friday, 15 June 2012, 6:00 PM

I am happy to be able to tell you that the children and their teachers have all returned from their residential trips. I am sure that you would like to join with me in thanking the teachers for their dedication during these trips. It is a big responsibility for the staff, but one that I know they have enjoyed. They deserve a well earned rest this weekend and should already be sitting with their feet up and a relaxing drink. They have been very impressed with the children’s behaviour and will be sharing photographs with you very soon.

I would just like to remind you that our Summer Fun Club will run for the first two weeks of July (2nd – 6th & 9th – 13th) and the last two weeks of August (20th – 24th & 27th – 31st). This will be open for children from Pre-school to Class 7. If you haven’t enrolled your child(ren) yet but would like to do so, please complete the form and return it to school as soon as possible, because numbers are limited. If you haven’t received a form please ask Jenny-Ruth for one, or from Monday you will be able to find it on The Secretary’s Desk for Parents on this website.

You should also have received information and enrollment forms for Garderie for the academic year 2012/2013 today. Once again, please complete these forms and return them as soon as possible as numbers will be limited. You will also be able to download the forms from the website from Monday.

It’s been another busy week but as it’s almost 19.00 I am going to head for home, and will tell you more on Monday.

Have an enjoyable weekend.

Best Wishes,

Mandy Porrett