Site news

The first Cake Sale of the year is on Thursday.

Picture of Mandy Porrett
The first Cake Sale of the year is on Thursday.
by Mandy Porrett - Monday, 17 September 2012, 5:07 PM

On Thursday (20th September) there will be the first Cake Sale of the year.

For those of you that are new to BEPS these are organised by the PTA and are designed to generate some money for each class to spend. Last year the money raised went towards exciting class trips, which the children learnt lots from and thoroughly enjoyed.

Each class will run a Cake Sale during the year. You can find the dates of all the Cake Sales on the list of dates you received at the start of term, Class 7 will run the first Cake Sale of the year. The cakes and cookies will be sold in the playground at the end of the school day.

Each item will cost 1€ and all the money raised will be given to 7H to spend on something they choose.
Please help support the Cake Sales by baking some cakes or cookies for us to sell and by bringing your Euro coins to spend.

Any cakes and cookies can be brought to my room on Thursday morning (where I will carefully look after them!) or directly into the playground in the afternoon.

The children always look forward to the cake sales and are especially excited when it is their own class running it, so please support this event if you possibly can.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that at BEPS we ask the girls with long hair to keep it tied up whilst they are at school. We have found that this greatly reduces the number of cases of head lice we have across the school.

Thank you for your support.

Mandy Porrett