Site news

Wow! What a party!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Wow! What a party!
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 26 September 2012, 2:56 PM

I hope that all of the children enjoyed today’s party as much as the teachers did. Even the weather made sure that we could have great fun.

I would like to thank everybody that was involved in planning, organising and running the day, you have made it yet another memorable BEPS occasion.

All of the children had a tasty cupcake at snack time, and I am sure that they would like to join with me in thanking Bora’s Mum for accepting the task of making these and to Sinan’s Mum for helping her. They looked and tasted amazing.

I would also like to thank all the children for enjoying themselves in such a brilliant way. The Magician and the Circus School were very impressed with their behaviour and attitude and commented on this. Well done.

The balloon release seems to have been a highlight of the morning and as I am writing this I have just seen a blue BEPS balloon float across the sky after disentangling itself from the tree. It will be very interesting to hear where they finally land. I wonder if anybody spotted one on their way home from school?

Tomorrow we will be back to normal and learning in a more usual kind of way, however, we do have the excitement of the Book Fair. Each class has a time to go and look at the books and so your child(ren) might like to bring some money to spend. It will be held in Class 6. Please feel free to come and visit at any time during the day or after school, there are usually some books for adults too.

There are still more 40th Anniversary events to come, but I think that we can all agree that this one will take quite some beating!

See you all tomorrow.

Mandy Porrett