Site news

Tomorrow is almost here!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Tomorrow is almost here!
by Mandy Porrett - Friday, 19 October 2012, 5:12 PM

I would like to say a huge thank you to all of the people that have given up so much of their time already to make the Halloween/Firework party such a success. Everything is looking very organised and very spooky.

If you have offered to help tomorrow or on Sunday morning thank you in advance for your help too.

We had more than 70 entries for the pumpkin carving competition and our two judges found it very difficult to decide who should be the winners. However, after careful consideration, and with the addition of two new categories* the winners are:

Scariest:
Arnau – 4J
Jules – Class 1

Funniest:
Emilie – Class 1
Galadriel – 6J

Most original:
Louis & Charles – 5H & 3G
Tomas – 4J

*Best Carving:
Emma – 4D
Johanna – 5H

*Cutest:
Maite – 3G
Alexandra – 7H

Thank you to everybody that entered, and congratulations to the winners. We always say that a competition is always more fun when there are lots of entries, even though we know that there can only be a few winners, it is the taking part that is fun too.

If you weren’t lucky today maybe you will be lucky in the costume competition tomorrow, so don’t forget to come dressed up if you can.

I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, even though I probably wont be able to recognise you.

Beastly wishes!

Mandy Porrett