Site news

Belgolicious and parking!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Belgolicious and parking!
by Mandy Porrett - Thursday, 15 November 2012, 6:01 PM

Many of you will have already sampled the fantastic Belgolicious chocolates created by Kurt Goossens (our Garderie Organiser, ex PTA Chair Person and committed member of the BEPS Community) and his partner Manu.

He has asked me to share their latest venture with you, by passing on this e-mail:

“Dear All,

Belgolicious is producing goodies as we speak (or write, actually)

We are the last preparations for an event to kick-off the Holiday Season. For the second time we will be participating in the Annual Holiday Bazaar organised by the American Women's Club of Belgium. You are invited to come and sample our delicious treats this week-end at this fun Christmas Market.

When:

Saturday 17th November 2012 from12:00 to 18:00 and Sunday 18th November 2012 from 11:00 to 16:00

Where:

St Johns International School, 146 Dreve Richelle, 1410 Waterloo

There will be more than 100 fabulous vendors from throughout Europe, including Belgolicious!

We have some new creations, which we are looking forward to sharing with you!

Hope to see you there :-)

Kurt Goossens
P.S.

Anyone who prints this mail and brings it along will receive at 10% discount on all their Belgolicious purchases (this week-end only)

Please visit our new website www.belgolicious.com to see our selection.”

I am sure many of you had difficulties finding somewhere to park when you were dropping off or collecting your children today. I am sorry but we did not know that Avenue Victoria was going to be closed, and were as surprised as you to see that this is meant to be until the end of December. We will look into this situation and see if there is any solution. Thank you for your patience.

More news tomorrow,

Mandy Porrett