Site news

Thank you for supporting our Winter Fair and Nativitas

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Thank you for supporting our Winter Fair and Nativitas
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 12 December 2012, 3:07 PM

I would like to say a big thank you to everybody that came and supported our Winter Fair this morning. The children, their teachers and some very helpful parents had produced many exciting items for everybody to buy. The choice this year was even wider than in the past and I think that everybody went home with full bags and full tummies too!

Your generous support means that we now have a further 1119€ to give to Nativitas, bringing the grand total raised to 2160€. We will pass the money to them on Monday, along with all of the food items you have left under the Christmas tree. All of this will mean that many people in Brussels will benefit during the winter months. Thank you so much.

Tomorrow morning will be your last opportunity to visit the ‘Snack A Shack’ Snack Shop, which Class 5 is organising. I am sure you are looking forward to hearing how successful their venture has been.

Oscar has already put up some photographs of the Winter Fair and our Christmas tree onto the website. You will be able to find them in the usual place, so please go and take a look.

Thank you again for your support.
See you in the morning.

Mandy Porrett