Site news

Did your egg break?

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Did your egg break?
by Mandy Porrett - Thursday, 28 March 2013, 7:35 AM

I hope that you all enjoyed the Triple E this morning I certainly did although my voice is rather croaky after all the times I shouted 3,2,1 Go!

I am sure that you would like to join with me in thanking Luc for designing and making the catapult and for launching all the eggs. I think he has a new job now! Class 7P also deserve a big thank you for running the event so smoothly and professionally. However, it wouldn’t have been any fun if you hadn’t entered into the spirit and designed and made your fantastic containers, so thank you to you all too.

I am afraid you will have to wit for the final results until Friday, but for those of you who are desperate to know if your egg survived its flight you will find a list of all the people whose egg didn’t break below.

Bear’s Cave
Victor
Rinoa

Lion’s Den
Theodora
Serban

Class 1
Arthur
Theo
Winston
Alva
Aida
James
Gonzague

2B
Marc
Matteo
Ninel
Dea
Wako

2M
Takuma
Valentina
Hana
Kazuma

3B
Tommy
Rinka
Thomas
Emma
Ralph

3G
Sinan
Max
Karlis
Viktoria

4J
Eleonora
Anna-Lara
Annabelle
Yuiko
Brett
Sebastian
Lou
Arnau

4S
Charlotte
Michele
Giovanni
Charlie

5H
Madeleine
Greta
Johanna
Carlotta
Kayra
Louis

6W
Galadriel
Daniel
Giulia P

7P
Gabriel
Dorsan
Ines
Quentin
Louis

Well done for ensuring your egg had a safe journey. For those of you that weren’t so lucky, maybe you will have picked up some good tips for next year.

Thank you for entering into the fun and for coming to watch this new BEPS event. See you tomorrow.

Mandy Porrett