Site news

Happy Holidays!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Happy Holidays!
by Mandy Porrett - Friday, 29 March 2013, 1:55 PM

The holidays have arrived once again and BEPS is uncannily quiet and empty.

During assembly earlier, we announced the winners of the Triple E. After detailed and complicated calculations the winners in each class were:

Bear’s Cave - Rinoa

Lion’s Den - Theodora

Class 1 - Aida

2B - Wako

2M – Kazuma

3B – Naia

3G – Charles

4J – Sebastian

4S – Charlie

5H – Greta

6W – Yosra

7P – Dorsan

Congratulations to all of our winners. It is always a pity that everybody can’t win, but joining in is the most important part. I hope that you all enjoyed taking part or watching the event, some people have already told me their plans for next year, and so the competition is going to be stiff!

If you would like to see some photographs of the Triple E you can visit the picture section of our website where Oscar has posted some.

The winners of the House Cup for this term were Horta, but it was very close. The difference between Horta and Herge was only 7 points! Well done to everybody for working so hard throughout the term to support their team. Next term we will start again and so everybody needs to keep working hard to earn House Points and maybe then their house will be the lucky one. But next term is two weeks away and we have all the fun of the holidays before we need to think about those kinds of things!

I hope that all have a great holiday and enjoy whatever you are doing. Please take care and come back safely to return to school on Monday 15th April.

Best Wishes,
Mandy Porrett