Site news

Thank you for supporting our International Day

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Thank you for supporting our International Day
by Mandy Porrett - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 4:31 PM

I would like to say thank you to everybody that helped make our International Day such a success. Many children have already told me that this was the best International Day ever!

We really appreciate the fact that you gave up your time to come and share your knowledge and skills with the children, that you prepared so many wonderful dishes to send in for everybody to share and that you dressed the children so they reflected their home country so fantastically.

I would also like to thank all of the staff, but particularly the members of the International team who ensured the day went so smoothly. International Day is always a great day, but takes lots of preparation and organisation, and only with everybody working together can it be successful.

There are many full, happy and tired children, teachers and parents this evening, but I hope they will all have experienced many new things and have more happy memories of a special day at BEPS.

I am sure that there will soon be photographs of the day for you to see, and we will let you know when and where you will be able to see them.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best Wishes

Mandy Porrett