Site news

Summer Fair Requests and Information

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Summer Fair Requests and Information
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 5 June 2013, 8:07 PM

Thank you to everybody that has offered to help at the Summer Fair on Saturday, for buying Raffle tickets and for donating prizes. A copy of the PTA volunteer rota will be available on the website very soon and this will enable you to know when you might be available to volunteer to help your child(ren)’s class too.

I would like to remind you that if you have any books, CDs or DVDs for the Book Stall that you can bring them in tomorrow or on Friday. Please leave them by the Lego table in the entrance hall. This is usually a very popular stall and gives everybody the chance to find some reading material for the holidays.

Any donations of cakes or cookies for the Cake Stall will also be greatly appreciated. I know that there are many excellent bakers in our community and if you have the time to make something for the last time this academic year please do. I am always happy to purchase a cake or two!

The Choir will be singing at 15.00 on Saturday. If your child is in the choir they will be bringing a letter home to inform you about this tomorrow.

I am sure that there will be more Summer Fair information to follow.

Although I hardly dare to say it, it looks as though there should be some sun on Saturday for us.

Make sure your 70’s outfits are ready, so that we can finish them with a flourish.

Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Mandy Porrett