Site news

Events on Thursday – Book Fair and Talent Show

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Events on Thursday – Book Fair and Talent Show
by Mandy Porrett - Tuesday, 11 June 2013, 5:27 PM

We have another busy day on Thursday (13th June). The Book Fair will be visiting BEPS, which we hope will give you the opportunity to buy some reading material for the summer holidays. As usual the children will visit the fair with their teachers and so they might like to bring in some money to spend. Alternatively you can visit the fair at any time during the school day. We will receive a percentage of the money you spend to purchase books for the library, and so all the children in BEPS will benefit. The Book Fair will take place in Class 6W on the ground floor and will be open from 09.00 – 16.30.

In the afternoon we will have the long awaited Talent Show. There are some children who have been looking forward to participating in this since the one last year. Auditions were held and the panel have selected a range of different acts for us to enjoy from musical to magicians. I would like to thank all of the children that took part in the auditions, and hope that even if they weren’t selected this year that they will try again next year.

The Talent Show will take place in the garden starting at 14.30. Although the weather does not too promising we gave the tent from the Summer Fair for protection. Please come along to join us and to enjoy the talent that will be on show. If you know of anything that can be done to prevent rain, please let us know and we will all try it out. Whatever the weather is like though I am sure that we will all have fun.

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, but don’t worry I don’t have any talents to share with you!

Mandy Porrett