Site news

Another amazing Cake Sale result. Enjoy the half term break.

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Another amazing Cake Sale result. Enjoy the half term break.
by Mandy Porrett - Friday, 25 October 2013, 2:53 PM

Thank you to everybody that sent in contributions for, and bought from the Class 6 Cake Sale yesterday. There were an amazing number of cakes for a small class, and so people must have been very busy indeed. They raised a total of €211.80 and I am sure that they will let you know how they will spend it.

I am happy to inform you that Elise Royer (our Early Years French Teacher) is expecting a baby. I am sure that you will join with me in wishing her well during her pregnancy. Unfortunately this means she has already left us, as she is unable to work with children under the age of five. However, I am pleased to be able to tell you that we have found a replacement that will start after the half term holiday. Jessica Lipscomb, who was working in Class 1 last year, will rejoin BEPS to fill this position. We are very happy to welcome her back to BEPS and I know that she is happy to be returning. She is an experienced Early Years Teacher and has worked in both Belgian and International Schools.

We have had a busy and productive first half term with plenty of learning happening. As always the half term leading up to the Winter Holidays will be even more exciting and busier and so having a relaxing week will be good for us all.

Please remember that the clocks change on Saturday/Sunday and so we will gain an extra hour.

See you all again on Monday 4th November.

Enjoy the break.

Best Wishes,

Mandy Porrett