Site news

Photographs tomorrow and Belgolicious is back in production

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Photographs tomorrow and Belgolicious is back in production
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 13 November 2013, 3:02 PM

I would like to remind you that tomorrow (Thursday 14th November) the photographer will be in school.

As the photographs are being taken in front of a black chalkboard the photographer has recommended that the children wear either light or bright coloured clothes. This will mean that they will stand out from the background. The Pre-school children will be the first ones to have their photograph taken and so please make sure that they are here on time. Thank you for your co-operation.

I would also like to inform you Kurt’s chocolate business, Belgolicious, restarted its production a couple a weeks ago.

They are busy with their last preparations before starting the Holiday season. They will start this by participating in the Annual Holiday Bazaar organised by the American Women’s Club of Belgium. You can go and sample their delicious treats and buy your favourites this weekend at this wonderful Christmas Market. There will be newly created goodies, great offers exclusive to this event and lots of opportunities to sample these amazing chocolates.

When: Saturday 16th November 2012 12:00 to 18:00 and Sunday 17th November 2012 11:00 to 16:00

Where: St John’s International School, 146 Dreve Richelle, 1410 Waterloo

There will be 100 fabulous vendors from throughout Europe, including Belgolicious!

Please feel free share this information with other chocolate lovers. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

See you tomorrow.

Best Wishes Mandy Porrett