Site news

Courtney Campbell. Christmas tree decorations. Photographs

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Courtney Campbell. Christmas tree decorations. Photographs
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 27 November 2013, 5:23 PM

Yesterday all of the children in BEPS were entertained by Courtney Campbell. She sang and told them stories that made them laugh, reflect and hopefully inspired them to write themselves. We would all like to thank the PTA for funding her performances and letting us all have such an enjoyable experience.

Unfortunately the photocopier has not been working this week, which has meant the I could not send home the Christmas Tree decoration letter that I had intended to send home today. However, the maintenance engineer has been in school this afternoon and the problem seems to have been solved. This means you will receive the letter tomorrow instead.

You should have received your child(ren)’s photographs today. I know that Dominique has also informed you about the prices of these via an e-mail. There are many lovely photographs and so there may well be some difficult decisions about which ones you should buy.

Preparations for the Winter Concert are now starting and you should be receiving a letter from the class teachers explaining what costumes the children will need. Tickets for the Concert will be distributed on Monday, so please look out for these in the Blue Bags.

Have a good evening.

Mandy Porrett