Site news

Our Winter Fair is tomorrow.

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Our Winter Fair is tomorrow.
by Mandy Porrett - Tuesday, 10 December 2013, 6:30 PM

We will be very happy if you can join us for our Winter Fair tomorrow. It will run from 11.00 – 12.20.

As you know the Lycee Moliere is having their fair on the same day but it will run later than ours and you will also be able to take your children there if you’d like to. I am sure that you realise that we will not allow children from BEPS to leave school to visit our neighbours on their own, they will have to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. I understand that they will be having a bouncy castle and games suitable for our children, which I know the children would enjoy.

If you come to the Winter Fair and want to take your child(ren) before the end of the morning, please make sure that you tell their class teacher(s) before you leave. Thank you for your support.

The children have been very busy making lots of items to sell tomorrow, so we hope you will be able to join us, and find something interesting to buy. All the money we raise will be given to Nativitas and so will be going to a very good cause.

Thank you to everybody that has sent in food items for our Nativitas food collection. The items are being placed under the Christmas tree and so please feel free to add anything if you’d like to. Thank you.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that this week is the last week for after school clubs. They will not be running next week as was indicated in September.

See you in the morning.

Best Wishes.

Mandy Porrett