Site news

What a fantastic Winter Concert. Thank you for your support

Picture of Mandy Porrett
What a fantastic Winter Concert. Thank you for your support
by Mandy Porrett - Tuesday, 17 December 2013, 6:18 PM

Thank you for coming and supporting our Winter Concert earlier today. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as the children enjoyed themselves. I am sure you would like to join with me in congratulating the children and the teachers for all of the hard work that they put into the concert and for entertaining us so well.

I also need to thank you for your generous support for Nativitas. We now have an additional 849.75€ to add to the money that we raised at our Winter Fair last Wednesday.

This means we will now be able to hand over the grand total of 1953.27€. I know that this will make a great difference to them and will allow many people in Brussels to benefit over the festive period. I must also thank you for the gifts of food, which have been placed under the Christmas tree. All of this will be delivered to Nativitas before we break up on Friday.

Thank you for being such a fantastic audience and for supporting us all so well. Video footage and photographs of the event will be up on the website as soon as possible, Oscar is already on the job.

I think that there must be many tired but happy children this evening and I know that there are many tired but happy teachers too, but I am sure that they will all be ready to go again in the morning.

What’s next on the BEPS calendar?! After the Winter Holiday I am sure we will be ready for whatever it happens to be.

Yours,

Mandy Porrett