Site news

The weekend has already arrived!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
The weekend has already arrived!
by Mandy Porrett - Friday, 10 January 2014, 6:45 PM

The first week has gone by in a flash. I can hardly believe that it’s Friday already. A lot seems to have happened in during the week, and the children have settled back into learning really quickly. Some classes have already started new Units of Work whilst others are finishing those from the previous half term. Next week we will let you know what everybody has been up to.

Dominique will only be in school on Tuesday next week as she is on a First Aid Course the other days. If you need anything please come and ask and we will help you as best we can, but please be patient!

As you know Pascale Hertay will be in school from Monday, and she will be pleased to meet you. I am sure that you would like to take this opportunity to join with me in welcoming her to BEPS and in wishing her well in her new position. She met the children earlier today and so they should be able to tell you something about her. As always they were full of questions and keen to get to know all about her.

The PTA held their first meeting in 2014 on Tuesday and have another planned for Tuesday 14th January at 14.00. and hope that you will be able to join them. They have asked me to share the following information with you:

Dear Parents,

The PTA would like to wish you a happy New Year!

To kick off 2014 we would like to introduce you formally to all PTA members as per our communication in December:

President: Sandra Rogmans

Secretary/VP: Josee Neirynck

Treasurer: Michel Platteborse

New Family Coordinators: Cindy Zang/Caroline Suzor

Event Coordinators: Antonella Scarano/Jane Torrisi

Class Rep Coordinator: Tina Carbone

Fund Raising Coordinators: Sophie de Bock/Merel Walboomers

Head Teacher: Mandy Porrett

Carlos Gardellini has kindly offered to be dedicated Equipment Manager.

You can expect regular updates on PTA activities. We are looking forward to an exciting second half of the school year!

PTA

I am sure that there will be plenty more for me to report on next week, and so until then, have a great weekend.

Best Wishes

Mandy Porrett