Site news

It’s BEPS Book Day tomorrow (Thursday 6th February)

Picture of Mandy Porrett
It’s BEPS Book Day tomorrow (Thursday 6th February)
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 5 February 2014, 3:19 PM

Please remember that tomorrow (Thursday 6th February) we will be celebrating Book Day at BEPS.

We are looking forward to seeing the children (and teachers) coming to school dressed as a book character. They will be able to share these costumes with each other in assembly at the start of the school day. We will also be taking a whole school photograph so that we can update the one on the front page of our website, and share them with the rest of the BEPS community.

You may remember that we will be talking about the author Julia Donaldson and sharing some of her books, but there are going to be lots of other book-based activities taking place too.

Your child(ren) might like to bring in 1€ to buy a cake from the Teacher Cake Sale. The money that is made from this will be used to purchase some books for the library. The cakes will be on sale at break time rather than the end of the day as in a usual Cake Sale.

We are looking forward to a day of books and fun.

I am going home now to make some cakes and to try and sort out my costume. Apparently unhealthy cakes are good, so I will see what I can come up with!

See you all tomorrow.

Best Wishes.

Mandy Porrett