This week has been one of celebrations, but the tent has now
gone and so things will be back to normal again.
· As we are sure you will understand he mornings are a very busy time for Dominique. This is particularly the case between 08.45 and 09.15. To help her, please use your tag to open the gate when it closes at 09.00, rather than ringing the bell. Your tag will work up until 09.15 and you should use it until then.
· If you have not yet collected your security tags to enable you to open the front and back gates, please do so as soon as possible.
· As we celebrated BEPS 45th Anniversary with you on Wednesday, we also shared and distributed our recently finalised Teaching and Learning Policy. If you are interested in reading this you can collect a copy from Dominique.
· On Thursday we held a reception to celebrate Mr. Charles Gellar’s contribution to BEPS and International Education, as he retires.
· Next week Class 8, Mr. Gill and Ms. Hertay will be heading off to the Netherlands on their Residential Trip. They have lots of exciting and interesting experiences to look forward to, and are sure to share them with us on their return.
· Class 4 are also extending their learning out of school. The French team have organised a visit to the Museum of Water for them. This is linked to their Unit of Work - On Tap, which is all about water. They are looking forward to going there on Friday morning.
· You will have received a latter about BEPS’ involvement in Relay for Life in your child’s Blue Bag today. Please read this carefully and try and get involved if you possibly can. Thank you in advance for your support.
Wednesday 27th September – School Photographer
Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th October – Relay for Life
Tuesday 17th October – Parent/Teacher Consultations
Saturday 21st October – Halloween Party
Monday 30th October – Friday 3rd November Half Term holiday (No school)
Finally, we would like to send our good wishes to families in BEPS that have been celebrating Rosh Hashanah this week.
The Leadership Team.