· Please remember that this weekend is the last time you will have the opportunity to go online to order your child(ren)’s photographs.
· On Tuesday 21st November and Friday 22nd December “le potager du soleil” will come back to sell its bio fruit and vegetables in front of our neighbours the Lycee Moliere. They will be open between 12:00 – 18:00 You can also pre-order by visiting their website www.lepotagerdusoleil.com
· The Book Fair was in school on Tuesday. As always, the children really enjoyed visiting it and the money they spent meant that we were able to buy some lovely new books for the library too. Thank you for supporting this.
· On Thursday, we had a visit from a cellist. The children enjoyed listening to the beautiful music that she made and had lots of questions to ask about the cello and other string instruments. They were encouraged to listen to the music and talk about how it made them feel and to create stories around it. If your children haven’t already talked about it with you, please ask them about their experience.
· Next week classes 1 and 7 are off on trips linked to their Units of Work. Class 1 will be visiting the Natural History Museum to discover more about dinosaurs and Class 7 are off to find out about a water mill and how it works.
· On Thursday, we are having an EQ Pop Up Festival in school. This will be a morning of activities for the children to think and talk about their emotions. It is an event connected to Universal Children’s Day.
Friday December 8th – Winter Fair (more details will follow)
Wednesday 20th December – Winter concert (more details will follow)
We would like to remind you that the INSET Day for Monday 27th November was cancelled and replaced by one on Monday 8th January. Therefore, there will be school on Monday 27th November, but not on Monday 8th January.
Have a restful weekend.
The Leadership Team