Another week has ended, and next week our thoughts will really be turning to the Winter events that are speeding towards us. Please remember that there is school on Monday as the date for the INSET Day was changed at the start of the academic year. As we have already informed you it will be on Monday 8th January 2018.
· On Wednesday, (29th November) Class 3 are holding a Cake Sale. This will be to raise money to help build additional houses in the Swazi village they heard about last week. Class 8 will sell the cakes at break time for them, and so the children can bring in some money to spend. As usual they will cost 1 euro. If there are any left, you will also be able to buy them at the end of school. Thank you in advance for supporting this.
· Those of you that ordered them will find your children’s photographs in their Blue Bags this evening. If you did not order photographs, please do not come and see Dominique about it as she will not be able to help you. However, you can contact the photographer directly at email@example.com
· On Monday, the Class 3 children went to visit Mini Europe as part of their Unit of Work on buildings. The damp and drizzly weather didn’t spoil the experience and sparked their interest in buildings even further. We would like to thank all the parents that supported them during the day.
· This afternoon Class 8 ran assembly for Upper School. This was the Exit Point for their Unit of Work Mission to Mars. The other classes were impressed with their blogs, models and knowledge and had plenty of questions to ask. Well Done class 8, you were very inspiring.
· Friday December 8th – Winter Fair 14:00 – 15:00
· Friday 8th – Friday 15th December - Collection of non-perishable foods for Nativitas – more information to follow
· Wednesday 20th December – Winter concert 10:00
· Friday 22nd December – Monday 8th January - Winter Break (No school)
· Tuesday 9th January - School starts
Enjoy your weekends.
The Leadership Team