· The most important news of the week is the amount of money that the children raised for Nativitas this afternoon. As a result of everybody’s commitment, dedication and generosity the total of 1,685 Euros was made today. We must say a huge thank you to the whole of the BEPS community for making this happen. The children should be very proud of themselves, we are.
· On Tuesday (12th December) we will be holding a Secondary School Information Evening. This will take place at 18.30. If you would like to join us, please register on firstname.lastname@example.org
· St. Nicolas came to visit on Wednesday. The children were very excited to see him and as they appear to have been very good and making great progress he left them all a tasty surprise. We are sure you would like to join us in thanking the PTA for supporting St. Nicolas in this gesture.
· You should have received your tickets for the Winter concert now. As you know it is taking place on Wednesday 20th December. This year the Early Years (Pre-School and Class 1) will not be participating in this, but instead will have their own Spring Show. However, everybody has been sent tickets as you are all welcome to come and watch the fun.
· We will start collecting non-perishable food for Nativitas on Monday. Please bring in your donations and leave them under the Christmas tree. The following items are suggested
· Canned items such as fruit, vegetables, fish and soup
· Items in cartons that don’t require refrigeration such as soup, juice and long life milk
· Cereal of any kind and dried pulses such as lentils or chickpeas
· Pasta, rice, barley, couscous and dried potato flakes
· Coffee, sugar, jam or Nutella
· Biscuits, chocolate and canned desserts like rice pudding
They need nourishing food that doesn’t go bad easily, so please do not send in fresh fruit or vegetables as these may spoil before they are delivered. Nativitas has also asked if we can avoid sending cans with one meal in, such as ravioli. This is because they support many different groups of people from different cultures with many different dietary requirements. Thank you for your support.
· Now that St. Nicolas and the Winter Fair have passed we need to make sure that our Christmas tree is decorated. As usual we would like each child to add a decoration to the tree. This year the theme is snowmen. Please check your child’s class newsletter to see what they need to do.
· Monday 10th – Friday 15th December - Collection of non-perishable foods for Nativitas
· Tuesday 12th December – Secondary School information evening 18:30 – Please register on email@example.com
· Wednesday 20th December – Winter concert 10:00
· Friday 22nd December – Monday 8th January - Winter Break (No school
· Tuesday 9th January - School starts
Have a great weekend.
The Leadership Team