The beginning of the week was snowy, then wet and slushy and finally icy. This meant lots of indoor playtimes, and so the children were happy to be back outside for the last two days. Next week is going to be a full and exciting one, with the Winter Concert being the most eagerly anticipated part of it.
· If you were unable to come to the BEPS Secondary School presentation on Tuesday evening, please don’t worry as there will be able to register for another one which will be held at 18.30 on Wednesday 17th January.
· Thank you for all your food donations for Nativitas. We are happy to say that the large number of bags were delivered to them this afternoon. As always, they were very grateful and want us to pass on their thanks to you.
· Dominique needs you to return Hot Lunch and Club registration forms by Tuesday at the latest
· Please remember that clubs for this term have now finished. There will not be any clubs next week
· If you wish to order additional copies of your child’s photographs, you can now log into the photographer’s website again.
· Class 1 celebrated the end of their Unit about dinosaurs this afternoon. For their Exit Point they invited their parents to come to a Dinosaur Museum. They taught them lots of new things and entertained them with a song and dance too.
· Today was also the day that saw the presentation of a Golden Certificate in each class. The children had been concentrating on being ‘Careful and Safe’ and so those that really demonstrate this were celebrated. After the holiday, we will knuckling down to lots more learning and so the Golden Rule we will be emphasising is ‘We Work Hard’.
· As you are fully aware, our Winter Concert takes place on Wednesday. This event will be recorder and a DVD produced. You will receive a letter and form to enable you to order a copy of this next week.
· Lost property will be displayed on the terrace on Monday. Please come and look at this and retrieve any of your child’s clothing.
· Thursday (21st) is our last day. This is a full day, and in the afternoon class parties will be held. Please check class newsletters to find out what will be happening.
· Wednesday 20th December – Winter concert 10:00
· Friday 22nd December – Monday 8th January - Winter Break (No school
· Tuesday 9th January - School starts
· Tuesday 30th January – Student Led Conferences. Please make sure that you have booked this date. Please note that your child(ren) will only need to be in school with you at their appointment time. More information and appointment times will follow.
We look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday at 10.00.
The Leadership Team