returned with many exciting stories and experiences to share, and were keen to
get back into their learning too.
· As some of you couldn’t join at the Secondary Information Evening in December, we will hold another Open Information Evening next week. It will be on Wednesday (17th January) at 18.30. We would be very happy if you could join us. Please let Dominique know before Tuesday 16th if you will attend.
· If you have not already ordered your copy of the Winter Concert DVD, you still have the opportunity to do so. Please complete the attached form and return it to Dominique on Monday.
· As you already know Student Led Conferences take place on Tuesday 30th January. Appointment times for these will be sent home in your child’s blue bag on Monday, so please look out for them.
· The staff enjoyed an interesting and thought provoking INSET Day on Monday. Whilst the Early Year team worked with an Early Years consultant, the rest of the staff discussed how the ideas surrounding philosophy can be introduced to children across the school. This was led by Aurore t'Kint, from the Seve Fondation. We would like to thank her for her presentation.
· The Class 2 children had a great day today exploring the fascinating rooms at the children's museum. We would like to thank the mums who went with them. Without your support the trip would not have been possible.
· Class 4 are embarking on one of the most sought after Units of Work in BEPS. As they are going to be learning all about Chocolate they will be visiting the Cote d’Or Chocolate Temple on Wednesday. They are looking forward to this, but unfortunately do not need any parents to join them!
· This afternoon the children had one of their favourite activities. It was the Friday for buddies to get together. Class 4 missed seeing their buddies as they were at the museum, but enjoyed tasting the healthy sandwiches they’d designed and made instead.
· Tuesday 30th January – Student Led conferences
· Monday 12th – Friday 16th February - Half Term Holiday
· Thursday 22nd February – International/Mother Tongue Day
· Thursday 1st March – Book Fair
· Monday 2nd April – Friday 13th April – Easter Holiday
We hope that you all have a restful weekend, the holidays already seem quite a long time away.
The Leadership Team