· We would like to thank all of you that have returned your Re-enrolment, Hot Lunch and PTA Yearbook forms. If you haven’t already done so, please send them in on Monday. Also, please check in your child’s Blue Bag as you will find the letter for next term’s clubs in there.
· If your child is going to be collected from school by a Nanny or Babysitter, please can you make sure that you have given their telephone number to Dominique, so that we can call them if we need to. Similarly, if these people change can you inform us and update the contact details.
· We have noticed that when some are playing in the playground after school, they are not following our playground rules. We would appreciate it if you or your child’s Nanny/Babysitter would support us by ensuring that our Golden Rules, particularly ‘We take Care of Property’ are being respected. Chalking on the fence or climbing wall and climbing in the bushes are not allowed at any time. We wouldn’t like to have to ask people to leave the playground after school, especially when the better weather is coming. Thank you for your support.
· The Class 8 children went to visit the building for our Secondary School today and were very interested by what they saw. Class 7 will visit next week. Parents will be invited as soon as the new heating system has been installed, so watch out for the date.
· We would like to thank Aurore t'Kint for introducing and chairing a philosophical discussion based on Antigone’s tragic tale with Class 8 earlier this week. The discussion was a part of French lessons in response to their two current IPC themes.
· This afternoon Class 2 were celebrating the Exit Point of their Unit of Work on their senses and the body. They ran an exciting Exhibition for their parents to display their learning and teach them lots of new things. Their teachers were very proud of them and we are sure their parents were too. Great job!
· Class 7 shared their learning with Upper School in assembly this afternoon, by travelling back in time. They certainly know lots about Ancient Greece and the Romans and were not stumped by the many questions that the children asked them. They have certainly given everybody plenty to think about. Well Done.
· Monday 2nd April – Friday 13th April – Easter Holiday
· Tuesday 24th April – Parent/Teacher Consultations (more information to follow)
· Monday 30th April – Teacher INSET Day – No School
· Tuesday 1st May – Labour Day – No School
· Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May – Half Term – No School
· Monday 21st May – Whit Monday – No School
We hope you enjoy the weekend.
The Leadership Team