· As we mentioned in the newsletter last week we have now access to our new secondary building. We hope that the building work we mentioned will be finished at the beginning of next week. Although the furniture is not yet in place we are happy to invite you to join us to visit the building. On Wednesday 21st March, Ms. Hertay will leave from BEPS at 08:30 and walk to Bel air 91 and will stay there until 09:30. You are welcome to walk form BEPS with her, or to join her there. On Friday 23rd March, she will be there from 14:30 to 15:30 if you would like to visit then instead.
· Earlier this week interviews were held for teaching positions at the Secondary School. These were run by Ms. Hertay, Mr. Gill and a consultant and were very promising.
· We are happy to announce that we have booked a date for our Early Years, Spring Concert. This will take place on Wednesday 16th May from 11:00 - 12:00. The performance will take place in the Lycee Moliere. More information will follow.
· On Friday 23rd March, Le Potager du Soleil will be visiting Lycee Moliere again. Although you will be too late to place an order, you can visit between 10.00 and 17.00 to purchase olive oil, olives, nuts and spring vegetables. They will return in April, and at that time you will be able order in advance. To find out more visit their website: www.lepotagerdusoleil.com
· Monday 2nd April – Friday 13th April – Easter Holiday
· Tuesday 24th April – Parent/Teacher Consultations (more information to follow)
· Monday 30th April – Teacher INSET Day – No School
· Tuesday 1st May – Labour Day – No School
· Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May – Half Term – No School
· Monday 21st May – Whit Monday – No School
It looks as though it may be cold again this weekend, so keep warm.
The Leadership Team