· Our Early Years were visited by Janice Ireland the Early Years Consultant that has been working with them this week. This culminated in an exciting Early Years morning on Wednesday. It started with a presentation for parents about how their children learn when they are at BEPS. After this they were able to go and see the children and their teachers in action. It was a great to see so many people attend and to hear all your positive feedback. Thank you to everybody for making it a great success.
· As you are aware we are holding Parent/Teacher Consultations on Tuesday (24th April). If you have not already made an appointment, please do so by Monday. Please note that there are no clubs on that day, and no special garderie. However, regular after school garderie will run as usual for the children that attend it.
· The Class 6 children had a fabulous opportunity on Tuesday. They went to the Indonesian Embassy to discover traditional music and dance, and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. They had the opportunity to join in with a wide range of activities and experienced many new things.
· The highlight this week for Class 5 was a visit to the Constantin Meunier museum, organised by the French team. The children had a chance to learn about the history of mining and the life of the famous painter and sculptor. We would like to thank Athina’s Mum for accompanying them and Iris’ mum for providing them with a tasty snack.
· Our sunny week ended with Buddies this afternoon. As always, BEPS was a hive of activity and there was plenty of laughter sounding through the school. Ask your child(ren) what they did with their buddy today as there are always exciting activities.
· Tuesday 24th April – Parent/Teacher Consultations
· Monday 30th April – Teacher INSET Day – No School
· Tuesday 1st May – Labour Day – No School
· Wednesday 16th May – Early Years Spring Concert
· Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May – Half Term – No School
· Monday 21st May – Whit Monday – No School
Enjoy the sunshine over the weekend, as it doesn't look as though it's going to be quite as lovely next week.
The Leadership Team