· Although the children do not have to come to school on Monday and Tuesday next week our staff will be in school on Monday as we have an INSET Day.
· Parents of our Early Years children should be looking out for a special invitation in their children’s Blue Bags. This will be to invite them to the first ever BEPS International School Early Years Spring Concert. This will take place on Wednesday 16th May, but we are sure that you have already put the date in your diaries.
· Thank you to everyone that attended our Parent/Teacher Consultations on Tuesday. These are always very important and give us the opportunity to consolidate that important link between home and school.
· This afternoon Class 4 led Upper School Assembly. It was an interactive event as the other children had to see if they could unravel some evidence form our early ancestors. Although they were nervous as this was their first Upper School Assembly they didn’t need to be as they did a great job. Well Done!
· Monday 30th April – Teacher INSET Day – No School
· Tuesday 1st May – Labour Day – No School
· Tuesday 15th May – Classes 4-7 Residential Trip Meetings (18.00)
· Wednesday 16th May – Early Years Spring Concert
· Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May – Half Term – No School
· Monday 21st May – Whit Monday – No School
· Thursday 24th May – Book Fair
· Saturday 9th June – Summer Fair (more information from PTA will follow)
· Monday 18th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition Evening (18.00)
· Tuesday 19th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition for the rest of the school (during the day)
Please remember that there isn’t school for the children until Wednesday morning. Enjoy the long weekend.
The Leadership Team