· As you know our teachers were all in school on Monday as we had an INSET Day. Whilst the Primary staff worked on Curriculum Mapping, the Secondary staff were working with the MYP. Mr. Gill was joined by Mr. Mitchell, who was appointed as MYP Coordinator earlier this year. He has now joined BEPS on a full-time basis and is currently developing the MYP.
· Our Secondary School will be holding a workshop for parents entitled ‘The BEPS Secondary Journey’ on Tuesday 22nd May. You will find an invitation for this attached to this message. Please join us if you can.
· Thursday 10th & Friday 11th - Half Term – No School
· Tuesday 15th May – Classes 4-7 Residential Trip Meetings (18.00)
· Wednesday 16th May – Early Years Spring Concert
· Monday 21st May – Whit Monday – No School
· Thursday 24th May – Book Fair
· Saturday 9th June – Summer Fair (more information from PTA will follow)
· Monday 11th – Friday 15th June – Class 6 & 7 Residential Trip
· Tuesday 12th – Friday 15th June – Class 4 & 5 Residential Trip
· Monday 18th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition Evening (18.00)
· Tuesday 19th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition for the rest of the school (during the day)
Enjoy the weekend,
The Leadership Team