· The PTA would like to remind you that there will be a meeting to discuss the Summer Fair and preparations on Monday 14th May at 15:45. This will be held at BEPS, so please join us to prepare this exciting annual event.
· Our Upper School classes (4 – 7) will soon be heading off on their Residential Trips. Information Evenings about these will be held next Tuesday (15th May) at 18.00. We hope that as many parents as possible will be able to attend.
· Our Secondary School will be holding a workshop for parents entitled ‘The BEPS Secondary Journey’ on Tuesday 22nd May. Please join us if you can. For further information or to say you will attend please contact email@example.com
· Thursday 10th & Friday 11th - Half Term – No School
· Tuesday 15th May – Classes 4-7 Residential Trip Meetings (18.00)
· Wednesday 16th May – Early Years Spring Concert
· Monday 21st May – Whit Monday – No School
· Thursday 24th May – Book Fair
· Saturday 9th June – Summer Fair (more information from PTA will follow)
· Monday 11th – Friday 15th June – Class 6 & 7 Residential Trip
· Tuesday 12th – Friday 15th June – Class 4 & 5 Residential Trip
· Monday 18th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition Evening (18.00)
· Tuesday 19th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition for the rest of the school (during the day)
We hope that you all have an enjoyable long weekend, and that all the Mums celebrating Mother’s Day on Sunday have a relaxing day.
See you all again on Monday, for a full week of learning.
The Leadership Team