· The Early Years Spring Concert was definitely the highlight of the week at BEPS. The venue was packed and the children were amazing. They all enjoyed themselves and made the trip to Wonderland an extra special one. Thank you to everybody for the hard work that went into making the first Early Years Concert a very hard act to follow.
· Upper School parents had the opportunity to attend presentations about the forthcoming Residential Trips on Tuesday. Thank you, to those of you that came, if you weren’t able to attend, the presentations will also be available on the Class websites.
· After the excitement of their concert, Class 1 went on a trip to Planckendael Zoo on Thursday to support their learning. They had a great day and enjoyed seeing all the animals in the sunshine. They are very keen to tell you all about them if you ask.
· If you have not yet confirmed that you will be attending ‘The BEPS Secondary Journey’ workshop on Tuesday 22nd May. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com by 09.00 on Monday so that we know how many people to prepare for. The workshop will be held at the new school: Avenue de Bel Air, 91 in Uccle.
· The Book Fair will be in school on Thursday (24th May). This will be the last time that it will be in school for this academic year and so may be a good time to look for some holiday reading books. You should have received a letter and an envelope about this earlier in the week.
· The BEPS Choir will be representing us in the annual International Choir Day at BSB on Thursday. They have been practicing hard and are looking forward to performing as well as listening to choirs from other International Schools.
· Monday 21st May – Whit Monday – No School
· Thursday 24th May – Book Fair
· Saturday 9th June – Summer Fair (more information from PTA will follow)
· Monday 11th – Friday 15th June – Class 6 & 7 Residential Trip
· Tuesday 12th – Friday 15th June – Class 4 & 5 Residential Trip
· Monday 18th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition Evening (18.00)
· Tuesday 19th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition for the rest of the school (during the day)
Enjoy the last long weekend of this academic year. It’s hard to believe that the next holiday will be the long summer break.
See you all again on Tuesday.
The Leadership Team