· We are sure that you are all aware of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) updates that are coming into effect across Europe. You will find a letter informing you how BEPS is responding to these new laws attached to this e-mail. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· As you are aware the Summer Fair takes place on Saturday 9th June. You should have received a letter about this in your eldest child’s Blue Bag this evening, so please check for it. This will give you all the information you will need to know about how you can help and what there is to look forward to.
· We were very happy to see those of you that attended the MYP Information Evening and Workshop on Tuesday evening. This was a very informative evening which gave great insight into what the BEPS Secondary School curriculum will look like.
· Yesterday the Book Fair was in school. The children were very happy to have the opportunity to buy some lovely new reading material. We also benefitted as we were able to choose a large pile of new books to add to our libraries. Thank you for supporting this event. We have already booked the dates for the next academic year, and so can already look forward to more visits.
· International Choir Day also took place yesterday. Ms. Ford took the BEPS Upper School Choir to join in the event. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves and sang and listened beautifully.
· Next Friday (1st June) a BEPS football team and a BEPS netball team will be taking part in a sports tournament with other International Schools at BSB. We hope that they have a fantastic time and show what great sportspeople they are.
· Saturday 9th June – Summer Fair
· Monday 11th – Friday 15th June – Class 6 & 7 Residential Trip
· Tuesday 12th – Friday 15th June – Class 4 & 5 Residential Trip
· Monday 18th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition Evening (18.00)
· Tuesday 19th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition for the rest of the school (during the day)
· Tuesday 26th June – Talent Show (14.00)
· Thursday 28th June – End of Year class parties (14.00)
· Friday 29th June – End of Year and Leavers Assembly (11.00)
· Friday 29th June – Break up for the Summer Holidays. School ends at 12.30Have a lovely weekend.
The Leadership Team