· On Tuesday, our Pre-School children went on a trip to the Water Museum. The children were very excited, not only about the two workshops led by the museum animators, but also the fact that they travelled there on a coach. They learnt many interesting things about water and how they should look after it, and they also made sounds and music with it.
· It will much quieter than usual around school next week. Classes 4 – 7 are heading out on their Residential Trips. On Monday, Classes 6 and 7 will leave for Bütgenbach and on Tuesday Classes 4 and 5 will be making their way to De Panne. We are sure that they will have a great time and will return with many stories to tell us. Enjoy yourselves!
· As you know, and will have seen by the interesting goings on in the school grounds today, the Summer Fair is almost with us. We look forward to seeing BEPS invaded by inhabitants of outer space tomorrow between 12.00 and 16.00. If you haven’t already planned to come, it’s not too late to book a trip to the Moon and beyond! Please come and join the fun.
· Saturday 9th June – Summer Fair
· Monday 11th – Friday 15th June – Class 6 & 7 Residential Trip
· Tuesday 12th – Friday 15th June – Class 4 & 5 Residential Trip
· Monday 18th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition Evening (18.00)
· Tuesday 19th June – Class 7 & 8 Exhibition for the rest of the school (during the day)
· Tuesday 26th June – Talent Show (14.00)
· Thursday 28th June – End of Year Class parties (14.00)
· Friday 29th June – End of Year and Leavers Assembly (11.00)
· Friday 29th June – Break up for the Summer Holidays. School ends at 12.30
Finally, on Sunday, it's special day for all our Dads. We are sure that your child(ren) will make sure you have a restful and relaxing day, so we’d like to wish you all a very Happy Father’s Day.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, there’s going to be plenty of excitement and fun, so head this way!
The Leadership Team