- Firstly, we would like to welcome you or welcome you back to BEPS. We have had a great first week and the children have returned eager and ready to learn. New friendships are being made and everybody is settling into their new classes and routines.
- A major excitement was the opening of our new Secondary School. This went very smoothly and everybody was keen to start the new year. Earlier this evening, the Secondary students returned from a successful team building Residential Trip in the Ardennes.
- We would like to thank everybody that has returned the forms you received from us. If you haven’t already done so, please send them in on Monday. They all contain important information that will help us start the new year efficiently.
- Meet the Teacher Meetings will take place on Tuesday 11thSeptember at 18.30. These are just for parents, and will give you the opportunity to find out all about how your child’s class is organised, and will give you the chance to meet new parents.
- Our Welcome Picnic will be held on Saturday 15thSeptember between 11.30 and 14.00. Everybody is welcome to join. Bring a picnic and a blanket and take the opportunity to meet other members of the BEPS community. If you would like to bring something to share from your home country it is always appreciated and enjoyed. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
We hope that you all have a lovely weekend and would particularly like to send good wishes to those of you who will celebrate Rosh Hashanah at the beginning of next week.
The Leadership Team