- You should have found a letter with tickets for the Winter Concert in your child’s blue bag earlier this week. If you haven’t yet returned the tickets you don’t need, or the form requesting additional tickets, please do so as soon as possible. Thank you.
- Monday will be the final day for food contributions for Nativitas to be brought in to school. They are now under the Christmas tree and so please add your donations to those already there. They are always very grateful to receive them.
- Please note that next week is the last week for Clubs before the Winter Holiday. There will not be any clubs during the week beginning Monday 17thDecember. Information about Clubs taking place after the holidays will be sent home next week.
- The children were very excited when St. Nicolas came to visit them yesterday. They must have been very good all year, as not only did they receive a bag of goodies, but each class also received a book. We are sure you would like to join with us in thanking the PTA for helping St. Nicolas with his preparations.
- Our Christmas tree has now arrived. The children have been asked to bring a red decoration to hang on it. Please remind them to bring one in on Monday if they haven’t already done so.
Wednesday 19thDecember – Winter Concert for Years 1 – 7 starting at 10.30
Thursday 20thDecember – Last day of school (09.00 – 15.30)
Monday 7thJanuary – Back to school
Tuesday 29thJanuary – Student Led Conferences (Your child(ren) only need to be in school at their appointment time. More information will follow)
Wednesday 13thFebruary – INSET Day – (No school for children)
Thursday 21stFebruary – International/Mother Tongue Day
Monday 4thMarch – Friday 8thMarch – Half Term Holiday
Have an enjoyable weekend.
The Leadership Team