- Your food donations have now been taken to Nativitas, they were very grateful for your contributions and would like us to thank you for your kindness.
- Our Winter Concert will start at 10.30 on Wednesday morning. Please remember to bring your tickets with you. For safety reasons, you must make sure that you have spoken to your child’s teacher and signed the class list before you leave the theatre with your child(ren) after the event. Thank you for your support.
- After School Clubs have now finished until after the holidays. There will not be any clubs next week. If you have not yet returned club forms for the next term, please do so on Monday.
- School will end after the class parties at 15.30 on Thursday (20thDecember).
- Our Reception Class and Year 3 celebrated the Exit Points for their Units of Work this week, by inviting their parents into school to share their learning with them.
- Reception were ‘Blasting Off’ and their parents joined in a range of activities linked to this. The Year 3 children organised a Rainforest Café and designed and made tropical fruit smoothies and painted their parents’ faces with indigenous designs. It was great to see these in the playground at dismissal time. Everyone enjoyed themselves and saw how much had been learnt too.
- Our Pre-School children have also had parents in their classes over the last two weeks. We would like to say a big thank you to everyone that went in and shared their celebrations with them. We are very grateful for the time and effort they put in to teaching the children about their culture and diversity. Thank you.
Wednesday 19thDecember – Winter Concert for Years 1 – 6 starting at 10.30
Thursday 20thDecember – Last day of school (09.00 – 15.30)
Monday 7thJanuary – Back to school
Tuesday 29thJanuary – Student Led Conferences (Your child(ren) only need to be in school at their appointment time. More information will follow)
Wednesday 13thFebruary – INSET Day – (No school for children)
Thursday 21stFebruary – International/Mother Tongue Day
Monday 4thMarch – Friday 8thMarch – Half Term Holiday
We look forward to seeing you at the Year 1 – 6 Winter Concert on Wednesday, but in the meantime keep well wrapped up and warm.
The Leadership Team