- Please remember to return your Student Led Conference confirmation slips as soon as possible. If you have any questions about this exciting event, please do not hesitate to ask your child’s teacher.
- The two International Teacher Education for Primary Schools (ITEps) students from Stenden University in the Netherlands, that joined our Reception and Year 1 classes in October, returned last week. This time they are here for three weeks and are working with our Year 2 classes .
- Year 4F-J led Upper School Assembly this afternoon. They were excited to share the haikus they had written and a song to help you learn about syllables. The others enjoyed trying to guess which animal the haiku was describing and check that the number of syllable in the haikus were correct. . Well Done 4F-J, a great start to the new term.
- The PTA invite you to join them for a Coffee Morning on Monday (21stJanuary). This will take place in Ms. Taylor’s classroom (on the landing level) from 09.15 – 10.15. Please join if you can.
- Year 4 are going on a trip to the Art and History Museum next Friday (25thJanuary). This is linked to their Unit of Work all about the Egyptians.
Tuesday 29thJanuary – Student Led Conferences (Your child(ren) only need to be in school at their appointment time).
Wednesday 13thFebruary – INSET Day – (No school for children)
Thursday 21stFebruary – International/Mother Tongue Day
Monday 4thMarch – Friday 8thMarch – Half Term Holiday
Enjoy the weekend, it looks like it’s going to be a chilly one.
The Leadership Team.