- The snow has brought plenty of excitement with it this week. As we like the children to continue to have the opportunity to play outside during this cold weather, please ensure that they come to school dressed warmly and with gloves, hats and scarves. Appropriate footwear is also important to ensure they can play safely and enjoy being outside. If they wear snow boots you may want to send them with some lighter shoes to wear whilst they are in the classroom. Thank you for your support.
- As you know at BEPS we support charity on three levels: locally, internationally and in response to needs. We are happy to inform you that we have chosen a new charity to support on an international level. Des livres sur les pirogues supports school children in the Congo. Please read the article written in the Bulletin to find out more about the organisation https://www.thebulletin.be/brussels-charity-aims-reduce-risk-congolese-children-drowning-way-school. We will give further information on how we will support them in the future.
- If your child is in Year 2, 3 or 4 you will have been informed by your teacher of the change between P.E and Swimming that will take place from Monday. Year 2 and 3A will now be going swimming on Mondays and Year 4 and 3T will be having P.E on either Tuesday or Friday. The swimming bus leaves at 09.00 so please ensure that your child arrives in plenty of time. Thank you.
- Year 2 led Lower School Assembly this afternoon and did a fantastic job of presenting information about a range of famous people. They shared lots of interesting information which the Year 1 children will be able to tell you all about it. Next week they will continue learning about famous people when they visit the Magritte museum.
- Year 4 were out of school this morning. They visited the Egyptian section of the History museum, where they impressed their guides with their knowledge and questions, and learnt plenty more too. Thank you to the parents and the Nanny that joined them on the trip. Your help is always greatly appreciated.
Tuesday 29thJanuary – Student Led Conferences
Wednesday 13thFebruary – INSET Day – (No school for children)
Thursday 21stFebruary – International/Mother Tongue Day
Monday 4thMarch – Friday 8thMarch – Half Term Holiday
We look forward to seeing you at our Student Led Conferences on Tuesday.
The Leadership Team.