- We would like to thank everybody that has returned their re-enrollment forms. If you have not managed to do so yet, please can you complete and return them as soon as possible. You can e-mail them directly to Cristina Willows, our Admissions & Marketing Administrator at email@example.com bring them into school on Monday. Thank you for your support.
- Information about clubs for next term has been sent home today. To save paper we have only sent the form you need to complete and return to school. For further information, please read the attachment regarding clubs or visit Secretary’s Desk for Parents on beps-online.
- Please remember that to sign up for Hot Lunches for the next term you need to use the following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3dB7vbzM-BSA5GfN5coeHfHLAi7gR613nlcNNZI1rNagyHg/viewform?usp=sf_link However, if you are having difficulties with this, a PDF version of the form is attached to this message. Please complete this and return it to Dominique.
- We are sure that if you have children in Years 1 – 6 they will have told you about the djembe drumming workshops they participated in earlier this week. They thoroughly enjoyed them and the sound of drumming could be heard throughout the school. The teachers also had a go on Tuesday evening instead of having their usual Staff Meeting, they had great fun too.
- Year 3 had the opportunity to learn all about First Aid from Dominique and Ms. Hertay this week. This was as part of the Entry Point to their next Unit of Work, which is about the human body.
- Year 5 are also starting a new Unit of Work next week. As part of their Entry Point to the Unit on Forces they organised a Tug Of War Challenge. This was for Years 3 – 6 and took place in the attic this afternoon. It was a loud and fiercely fought competition, so please ask your child(ren) more about this event which aimed to be ‘Safe, Fair and Fun’.
- Next Tuesday some of the members of our Upper School Choir (Years 4 – 6) are going to participate in an International Schools Choir Day in the Netherlands. They are excited about this, even though it means that they need to be in school and ready to leave at 06.45. We know that they will enjoy the experience and will look forward to hearing all about it when they return.
- The PTA are holding a Coffee Morning in Year 3A’s classroom on Monday morning. Everybody is invited to attend from 09.15 – 10.15.
Tuesday 26thMarch – Book Fair
Tuesday 2ndApril – Parent/Teacher Consultations (from 16.00)
Monday 8th– Tuesday 23rdApril – Easter Holiday
Tuesday April 23rd– World Book Day – more information will follow
Wednesday 1stMay – Labour Day – No School
Let’s hope the wind and rain dies down over the weekend so that we can all have some outside fun. Whatever happens, enjoy yourselves.
The Leadership Team