- Thank you to everybody that has signed up for their Parent/Teacher consultation appointments on Tuesday 2ndApril. If you haven’t already done so, please use the link your child’s teacher sent to you to do so. Thank you.
- Please note that there will not be any After School Clubs on the day of Parent/Teacher Consultations. Regular Garderie will run for children that are already registered.
- We are happy to introduce you to two new members of staff. Antonia Prono has already joined our Learning Support Team and Sarah Simpson will start as an Unattached Teacher on Monday. We are sure that you will join with us in welcoming them both to BEPS.
- As some of the light fittings in classrooms were getting rather old we have recently replaced all of the lighting in classrooms. We have installed special lights that are suitable for environments where people are working all day to ensure that everybody can see everything they need. Please have a look when you are next in school.
- You will find an attachment to this e-mail regarding ‘Ceran’ residential language courses. They are offering a discount if you would like to enrol your child(ren)for a Spring week course.
- On Tuesday some of the members of our Upper School Choir (Years 4 – 6) participated in an International Schools Choir Day in the Netherlands. They had a great day, and although it needed a very early start they were full of enthusiasm throughout the day and when they returned. Please ask any of them about their experiences as we know they will be very happy to tell you all about it. Apparently the Music the choirs created was amazing. Well done to them all.
- The Book Fair will be back in school on Tuesday (26th). Your child(ren) should have brought home a letter (and an envelope to bring money into school in) in their Blue Bag today. Please send them with some money to spend or come and visit the Fair with them. As you know we always add to our library collection by adding the books we can buy using the commission we make from your purchases. Thank you in advance for your support.
- Next Friday a team made up of children from Year 5 and 6 will join a team from our Secondary School at ISF International School for the annual Inter school quiz. We are sure that they will enjoy the opportunity of joining other schools to answer questions on a range of subjects.
Tuesday 26thMarch – Book Fair
Tuesday 2ndApril – Parent/Teacher Consultations (from 16.00)
Monday 8th– Tuesday 23rdApril – Easter Holiday
Tuesday April 23rd– World Book Day – more information will follow
Wednesday 1stMay – Labour Day – No School
Have a great weekend.
The Leadership Team