- Next week ‘Nopou’ a specialised company will be coming into school to check all of the children’s heads for headlice. If your child has any signs of headlice you will be informed and will receive some information regarding this common problem.
- The 2ndYear ITEPS students that have been working in Year 3T and 5P had their last day with us today. The 3rdYear student will be with us for one additional week, and next week the 1stYear students will return. These students are always a great support to the children and their teachers, and we are sure you join us in wishing them well in the future.
- By now, you will have received an invitation from the PTA regarding the Egyptian themed Summer Fair. This will take place on Saturday 25thMay from 12.00 – 16.00. We hope that you will able able to offer your support for the event and will be able to join us on the day.
- Year 3 visited Aubechies this week. were transported back into history to the Neolithic times of Stone and the Iron Age. Some of the children went hunting and others made and cooked bread, now they are looking forward to learning much more about life in those times.
- Year 3T led assembly this afternoon. It was all about healthy eating, and really gave us all food for thought! Some lucky children even got to taste the healthy sandwiches they’d designed and made earlier in the day. They got a big thumbs up from the tasters.
- Next week the Pre-School children will be going to ‘Tilt’ on Tuesday to experience learning activities linked to food and physical movement. We will find out more about this when they return. Year 4 are also out on Tuesday as they will be visiting the National History Museum to visit the dinosaurs. In addition to this, on Thursday, Year 1 will be visiting the Museum of Art and History.
Saturday 25thMay – PTA Summer Fair
Wednesday 29thMay – Early Years Concert (more details will follow)
Thursday 30thMay and Friday 31stMay – No school
Monday 10thJune – No School
Tuesday 11th– Friday 14thYear 3-6 Residential Trips
Friday 28thJune – Last day of School (School ends at 12.30)
We hope that you will enjoy the weekend.
The Leadership Team