- Please remember that there isn’t any school this Monday (10thJune).
- We are sure that you would like to join with us in celebrating the Year 6’s achievements in their Exhibitions. If you have not yet had the chance to see their displays, please come in and have a look at them. They will be willing to talk to you about their learning and why they chose their subjects. The Year 3, 4 and 5 children were very impressed when they visited them on Wednesday, just as all their parents, relatives and other visitors were on Tuesday evening. Well done and thank you to everybody that was involved in making the event another special one.
- Following their Exhibition success, Year 6 led Assembly this afternoon. They were explaining to the other children how they should prepare for the holidays, but whilst they were talking about the importance of enjoying themselves and staying hydrated under the sun they also explained the importance of reading and learning too. We are sure that everybody will listen to their advice.
- Next week will be a quieter week at BEPS as our Upper School children will be heading off on their residential Trips. They are all very excited and are counting down the days before they leave.
- Our Early Years will be participating in their Sports Day next Wednesday. You should have already received information about this, so all we need to do is hope that the rain stays away.
- On Thursday Year 2 will be going to the Planckendael Zoo to continue their learning about living things.
Monday 10thJune – No School
Tuesday 11th– Friday 14thYear 3-6 Residential Trips
Wednesday 12thJune – Early Years Sports Day
Friday 21stJune – Years 1 – 6 Sports Day
Tuesday 25thJune – Talent Show
Thursday 27thJune – End of year Class parties
Friday 28thJune – End of year Assembly
We would like to wish Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim families that have been celebrating this week, and hope that everyone will enjoy the long weekend too.
The Leadership Team