- The Book Fair will be in school on Tuesday (18thJune). The envelopes for this will be sent home on Monday.
- Year 1 – 6 will be enjoying their Sports Day next Friday (21stJune). It will start at 09.30 and will take place in the school grounds (weather permitting). More information will be sent home on Monday, but you will be welcome to come and join us during the day, so make sure that you have marked the date in your diary.
- The Upper School children, and their teachers returned from their Residential trip earlier. By now they will have told their parents all about the fun they had and the different activities they participated in. We are very happy to report that they were all very well behaved and enjoyed themselves greatly, whilst learning many new things too. Everybody will be ready for an early night tonight, or maybe that will just be the teachers! Thank you to them for bringing the children back safely and to the children for looking after their teachers.
- Yesterday Year 2 went on a trip to Planckendael. The weather was kind to them and the children enjoyed discovering animals from the different continents around the world. We would like to say thank you to the parents who accompanied them.
- In the end the weather didn’t manage to prevent Early Years Sports Day from happening today. The children took part in a circuit of different activities and their parents joined in too. Everybody had a fantastic time and the children showed how their skills had developed. Definitely Olympians in the making.
- Next Thursday, Year 1 are heading off to Train World for a trip linked to their Unit of Work all about holidays. It all seems very appropriate as we enter the penultimate week of the year.
Friday 21stJune – Years 1 – 6 Sports Day ( more information will follow)
Tuesday 25thJune – Talent Show
Thursday 27thJune – End of year Class parties
Friday 28thJune – End of year Assembly
Have a happy weekend!
The Leadership Team