We would like to welcome all our new families and welcome back the faces we know too.
- It’s great to see so many of you making use of the playground after school. We are very happy for this for happen, however, we ask you to remember to use the toilet by the side entrance to school at this time. The Pre-School toilets are only for the children attending Garderie. Also, although the toys outside Pre-School look inviting, they are not to be used after school has finished. Thank you for your support and understanding.
- If you have not already done so, please return all of the important forms you received earlier in the week on Monday. These give us important information about your child(ren) and we need it as soon as possible.
- You will have received information from our Parent/Teacher Association (PTA) in your child’s blue Bag this evening. Please read this to find out more about them. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Year 3T, 4L and 4S will start their swimming lessons on Monday. Please make sure that your child brings their swimming kit (speedo type trunks for boys (no Bermuda shorts) and one piece swimming costumes for girls, along with a towel in a different bag from their lunch etc.) New children will receive a BEPS swimming cap before they go. Other children should remember to bring the one they were given last year, or you can buy a new one from Dominique.
- We are looking forward to seeing you all at our Meet the Teacher evening on Tuesday (10thSeptember) at 18.00. This will give you the opportunity to find out what happens in your child’s class. It will give you the chance to ask questions and to meet other parents.
- We hope that you will be able to join us on Saturday 14thSeptember at our Welcome Picnic. Please bring your picnic and a blanket and enjoy the opportunity to meet other families. If you would like to bring some food from your home country to share it is always greatly appreciated.
Meet the teacher Evening: Tuesday 10thSeptember at 18.00
Welcome Picnic: Saturday 14thSeptember from 11.30 – 14.00
School Photographer Friday 27th September
Relay for life: 12th/13th October (more information will follow)
World Maths Day Tuesday 15th October
Parent/Teacher Consultations: Tuesday 15th October ( from 16.00)
Halloween Party: Saturday 19th October (more information will follow)
Half Term holiday: Monday 28thOctober – Friday 1stNovember
We are sure that the children will be tiered after their first week back, but, not as tired as the teachers! Have a restful weekend and see you all on Monday.
The Leadership Team